Brief History of POMC Company
A Joint Venture between Petropars Iran Co. (PPI) and Petropars Resources Engineering (PRE), established as private stock Company on June, 2009
A new company but with many years of experience is able to offer the following services in the best possible way, by applying Iranian and foreigner specialists who have been working in dependent companies or relevant contracts for many years :
• All management and consultative services in oil, gas and petrochemical industries
• Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up & Performance Test Services of Process/Utilities
• Operations and maintenance of processing installations
• Purchasing goods, spare parts, and equipment relevant to processing installations & procurement services
• Imports and exports, buying and selling of goods relevant to oil industry, gas, petrochemical, and releasing goods
• Technical inspection of installations, by using specialized softwares
• Control, support and offering all services related to oil and gas industry at sea and land
• Staff training of the employer, includes language and specialized affairs related to their organization, in different levels
•Opening a letter of credit and financial relation with banks and financial credit agencies
• Review and development of plants performances & efficiencies
• Preparing the list of imperfections after the completion of project, and performing initial experiment, and pre Starting-up of the installations
• Starting-up operations of the installations, and final quality and quantity tests
• Operational fault-tracing, up on achievement normal conditions
• HSE & fire fishting services
Petropars & affiliated Companies
Petropars and affiliated companies objectives are centralized on oil, gas and petrochemical industries .
Project management, project assessment, engineering and mechanical installations, Drilling; machinery inspection, research and development of oil and gas fields, geological and seismic research, repair and maintenance , commercial and investment activities in oil, gas, petrochemical industries .
POMC has been taking major steps aimed at retaining its position in both Domestic and international markets, providing services to its clients and Serving their satisfaction, and applying qualified processes into the current Competitive market. To achieve this, POMC has adopted International Standard System as its basic policy, and accordingly, managed to qualify For obtaining Quality Management System 1S09001:2008, Environmental Management System 15014001:2004 and Occupational Health & Safety .
Management System OHSAS1 8001:2007